Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Hope

Hi and assalamualaikum.

Two months of semester break had passed. So it's time for leaving my home for new hectic semester. Surely I will miss my home, my beloved family, delicious foods, my room and etc. 

I'm going back to Universiti Malaysia Terengganu tomorrow. 

Good luck and have a good start dear self.

I'm really nervous cause there are a lot of upcoming events that I need to handle. Hopefully everything will run smoothly. And I do really hope that I can do well in everything and improve all my imperfection in academic, sispa and etc. 

Btw, I'm looking forward to do something adventures with my closest persons. Hopefully my health condition will be great. InsyaAllah.

There are so much hope (I guess), so let make it works. Pray for me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment