Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Pulau Pangkor, Perak

Assalamualaikum. Hi. 



Seriously, I miss them. Hahahaha this would be a long entry since I want to share my short vacation with best friends. Its actually a mini gathering. After a long conversation, finally we decided to Pulau Pangkor, Perak. 

We rent a car which cost us RM180 for two days. Luckily, we found a home stay which is very cheap and comfortable. RM60 for each room. It was located at Sri Iskandar and very closed to Universiti Teknologi Petronas, UTP (Facebook : Inap Desa Homestay Seri Iskandar). Very recommended. 

Day 1, 

I arrived around 2 pm at Terminal Batu Gajah and waiting for my friends. After settled with the car rental things, I fetch one of my friend at her hostel since she still further study at Kolej Sains Kesihatan Ulu Kinta. I can't described my feeling when I met them. We never met again after we finished our studies in matriculation, so it was super exciting. 

After that, we had our dinner at street stall which is located at Dataran Ipoh. 

Day 2,

In early of the morning, we're ready to Pangkor Island which took 45 minutes from the homestay. It's so exciting and we had our breakfast in the car since we woke up late. Lol. We arrived at Lumut Parking Jetty Bay around 9.30 am. The payment is quite expensive.



Then, we go to the counter and bought the ferry's ticket from Lumut to Pangkor. The cost is only RM10 for two ways. Some of the agent will promotes their activities package with cheapest price around the counter. It's up to you to choose which agent is the best. Once you reached the Pangkor Jetty, you can see a lot of car/motorcycle rental and travel promotions. And there are few souvenir shops nearby the Pangkor Jetty.





The first activities we did was snorkeling. I just can't remember how many points that we discover. I think around 3 points. Its cost us around RM20-RM25 each person included life jacket and goggles. It was pretty exciting since it was my first experienced. Don't forget to bring some bread since you can feed the fish. The beach have clear water. It was a beautiful beach.







After snorkeling we decided to food hunting. We just bought varies type of foods from the street stall. Oh ya, there are few souvenir shops in front of the street stall. So you can bought it there. Moreover, you can saw great breath taking view of sunset too.

Day 3,

Nothing much we did in day 3 since we woke up late and did not packaging our stuff yet. Such a rushing situation. Lol. I'm super nervous since I need to sent off my friends at her college, return the car and afraid if I miss my train. But alhamdulillah, everything went well.

So that's all. Such a great experienced. Hopefully we can gather again for the next trip. See you soon buddies.





No comments:

Post a Comment