Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Fragile

Assalamualaikum.

 "Be strong because things will get better. Its may be stormy now, but it never rains forever."

That moments when you're so fragile and really hope things will get better as soon as possible. Even it take times to heal. Slowly but surely, I will be fine!

Please pray for me.

Oh ya, memang lagi serabut sebab sekarang ni study week and baru habis latihan medan. Memang penat even dikecuali dari 3/4 aktiviti. Hmmmm. Lots of topics should be covered and still aku manjang tidur. 5 killer engineering subjects for this semester. Fuhhh. Lagi bertambah pissed off bila presentation and assignment still tak putus since my lecturer bagi last minutes. Hopefully I can get good grades for this hectic semester.

May Allah guide me to right track and ease everything. Amin, insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment